I know it has been a while since my blog. I guess, life has a way of distracting us all at times and I’m really excited to back at my keyboard pecking away! Yesterday, the staff of Sowell Podiatry sat down for an extended meeting to discuss where we are…and where we want to be. Constant evaluation and improvement is one of our core values and it was fun to meet and discuss exactly what our core values are. I will be blogging about them for a while and would love to get any input you might have for us.
We also kicked around many ideas for the practice to reduce waiting times, to be more informative for our patients and new ways to help our diabetic patients avoid severe foot complications. So hang on, because I believe that Sowell Podiatry is only getting better. Let us know what you think over the weeks to come!
The Core Values of Sowell Podiatry
- Diagnosis and treatment are not enough. Patients need to be educated on their condition, treatment options and prevention.
- Excellent customer service is our goal.
- We provide the highest level of podiatric care available through our constant education.
- We strive to reduce diabetic foot complications for our patients, and our community, though education, compassion and service.
- Excellent care and customer service will grow our practice through patient referrals.
- Nursing home residents deserve the same care and compassion as any patient in our practice.
- We respect our patient’s privacy in all ways.
- We are available to our patients in their time of need, even if it is after hours.
- We provide a clean and comfortable office environment where all instruments are stored and sterilized appropriately.
- We desire to improve continuously and seek input from our customers to help us.