Terms & Conditions
East Texas Foot Associates reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which East Texas Foot Associates is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of East Texas Foot Associates.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
East Texas Foot Associates may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of East Texas Foot Associates and East Texas Foot Associates is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. East Texas Foot Associates is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. East Texas Foot Associates is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by East Texas Foot Associates of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of East Texas Foot Associates, you warrant to East Texas Foot Associates that you will not use East Texas Foot Associates for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use East Texas Foot Associates in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair East Texas Foot Associates or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of East Texas Foot Associates. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through East Texas Foot Associatess.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
East Texas Foot Associates may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
East Texas Foot Associates has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, East Texas Foot Associates reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. East Texas Foot Associates reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH East Texas Foot Associates MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. East Texas Foot Associates AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN East Texas Foot Associates AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA East Texas Foot Associates SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
East Texas Foot Associates AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON East Texas Foot Associates FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. East Texas Foot Associates AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2019 PatientPop Inc. All Rights Reserved. All logos are trademarks and service marks of PatientPop Inc. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Please contact us by phone at (936) 559-1700 or by mail at 1400 Raguet St. Nacogdoches, Tx 75961.